Proposing with engagement rings has been a practice for decades. Engagement rings are more than just a piece of jewellery. We, at Calirra, believe that there is a much more deep and symbolic meaning behind engagement rings. With Calirra you can make your wedding day even more special by having Solitaire personnalisé.
Getting engaged is easily one of the most exciting events in a person’s life; it is the first step in preparing for a lifelong union that’s sure to be filled with memorable, happy, and challenging moments. Many couples choose Solitaire personnalisé Maroc, to commemorate their promise because it adds a special meaning to their engagement.
Variety of Solitaire personnalisé Maroc to choose from
The custom solitaire has recently emerged as one of the hottest ring styles. The customer has the liberty to design her own wedding ring. With the additional diamonds circling the centre stone, Bijoux sur mesure is considered to be luxurious and elegant. However, not all Bague de fiançailles sur mesure are the same. They may vary from person to person.
Solitaire personnalisé sounds like you have your own touch in your jewelry. There are many different variations, so you have a lot of room for personalization. You can also use halo around the centre stone which could be round, squarish or diamond shaped. The band can be white, yellow or rose gold, and the band can meet the centre diamond in a straight, twisted or double-ringed design.
With Calirra, you can personalize your Solitaire personnalisé Maroc by choosing your favourite diamond shape for the centre stone. With that characteristic alone, there’s tons of variety for this type of ring, from cushion cut Bague de fiançailles sur mesure to the classic round halo engagement rings. Some styles riding in popularity are the oval engagement rings with a halo and pear-shaped halo engagement rings.
The biggest benefit of having Solitaire personnalisé is that it can be personalized according to your own requirements and specific tastes. You can have an out of the common Bague de Mariage which beholds special meaning for you and your partner only.
Here are some ways to find out what she might want in an ideal wedding ring
- Look at the general style, metals and stones in her existing jewellery collection
- Consider her overall style — does she like flashy or simple things?
- Ask her close friends or family members for hints
- Casually browse rings with her either online or at the jewellery store to see what draws her eye
- Consider her job and lifestyle so you choose a ring that can keep up with her
- Ask her outright for suggestions if she already knows the proposal is coming
Calirra’s huge variety of Solitaire personnalisé designs to choose from.
- Solitaire: The solitaire style typically features a simple design. It has one centre stone without any side stones. The type of setting, the shape of the stone and the metal used in the ring can make it look unique even with such a simple style.
- Side stones: If you want something a little more dazzling than a single stone, add side stones to accent the central stone.
- Halo: A halo setting features the central stone surrounded completely by smaller stones, creating the look of a halo around it. The centre stone can be almost any shape. This style may also have smaller stones running along with the band.
- Three stone: A three-stone ring features the centre stone flanked by two slightly smaller side stones. The band can have other accents, such as additional stones, scrolls or other detailing.
Vintage: Another popular option is the vintage or heirloom style rings. These rings are new, but they take on an antique look.